- requency error range detection 35-75 Hz
- Operating voltage 90V to 300V
- Low voltage protection (LVD) Range 50V to 300V
- High voltage protection (HVD) Range 50V to 300V
- TimeSave™ function (Intelligent time delay)
- AVS™ function (Automatic Voltage Switcher)
- Programmable startup delay (0-1000hr range)
- Output 20A
- Operation status indication, up to 5 LEDs
- All variables are programmable through a
proprietary Sollatek programming key
Sollatek’s Multifunction Controller (SMC-MF) is an electronic measuring device that monitor single phase AC voltage and initiate the output at pre-determined levels. It offers extensive programmable features and variety of options depending on the user application. The main features include frequency error protection, burn-out and over-voltage protection, and intelligent time delay startup.
This is one of the best products to protect your installation. I did a lot of tests on these units (see Youtube). Official output/throughput is 20A but internal relay is listed 30A, tested even 40A!
See the perfect implementation below
Power -> AL+AUT (B25) -> Sollatek SMC -> Automaat B16 (4x)
These units help you in minimizing the impact / Protect you when;
- In most cases help you against the hard loose-Null wire problem (which was my problem and the reason why I was looking for a solution like this!)
- Lightning Type II + III)
- Power Spike
- Power Dips
Fridge which fail after a power fail (compressors and especially fridges) are very picky with Low power.
Example: My Gaggenau fridge, Wine.. and Gutmann dampfkappe were ruined after a small power spike. BTW. All Miele equipment kept running (the Miele survived many outtages!)
- Bad frequency / Out of sync (which is in many cases a known issue when running Generator power)
The unit can be programmed for you (free service) so you don’t need the proprietary Sollatek programming key. However, to change the programming settings or if you order multiple SMC-MF units, I’ll advice you to order a proprietary Sollatek programming key yourself.
|Under voltage (LVD) Volts||
|Overvoltage (HVD) Volts||