Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@patel-divyang84
      I know a method to overcome the limitation where the exported file from the cracked version can be imported in an licenced version.
      Also I have reconstruction app. Contact me for any help. [email protected]

Please can you share reconstruction app ?

Thank you

sinn3rsinn3r
      Participant

@patel-divyang84

And it would be very interesting how to modify the exported file from the cracked version so it can be imported in a licensed version. Please share your knowledge.

markdegrootmarkdegroot
        Participant

@patel-divyang84 Would you consider just sharing the import/export fix and the reconstruction program?

KNXMechanicKNXMechanic
          Participant

Hi. I have a unwanted ETS5 Prof including reconstruct app. Contact: [email protected]

cicocico
            Participant

[email protected]

I don’t speak for everyone ( but maybe they agree ) … if you want to share I will say “Thank you” .. if you want to sell speak clear or go to EBAY !

MorayMoray
              Participant

can someone post the KNX 5.7.4 with medicine again pls. or just the medicine?

tvrtvr
                Participant

have a look ->
                  https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/threads/knx-ets6-supportthread.522193/page-5#post-4251098

There is a link for the download of ETS v6.2.1 included with medicine!

Have fun

tvr

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.