Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 136 total)
  • Author
    Participant

xxx

sinn3rsinn3r
      Participant

@debbe Much better now, ETS6C starts but I am not able to import my project from a cracked ETS5 because of the missing signature.
        I will try the workaround with the dummy file now.

xxxxxx
        Participant

xxx

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by xxxxxx.
          sinn3rsinn3r
          Participant

A cracked ETS5 can only export unsigned knxproj files, that can only be read by a cracked ETS5.
            A licensed ETS5 will not import an unsigned knxproj file.
            The cracked ETS6 will import an signed knxproj file from a licensed ETS5 but not an unsigned knxproj from a cracked ETS5.
            After embedding the dummyfile (see above) in the knxproj from a cracked ETS5 your cracked ETS6 will import the knxproj. Yay!

sinn3rsinn3r
            Participant

Ok, new problem:
              When trying to export a project from your cracked ETS6 it won’t work.
              The error is “Dieses Projekt kann nicht mit den installierten Lizenzen exportiert werden.” which means something like “This project cannot be exported with the licenses installed.”
              You can try it yourself in the project overview window if you hover over your project and select “Export”.

magicufmagicuf
              Participant

ETS6C works now and importing unsigned file from ETS5 (with dummy workaround) works as well!!!
                @sinn3r: with my project also the export from ETS6 works without error message.

sinn3rsinn3r
                Participant

@magicuf How many devices are in your project?
                  Are you logged in to knx.org with ETS?

My project has 85 devices and I always click cancel in the login window.

m00m00
                  Participant

@debbe you can get a Lite-Cloud-License for free if you complete the ETS6 Web Training:
                    https://wbt6.knx.org/login/index.php
                    Just register with fake name/address/phone etc., complete the course, fill out the survey and you’ll get a cloud license which can sign a project with up to 10 devices. There should be a possibility to trick the ets6 to use that lite license to sign (or certify, as thats how its called in the ETS6 code) a project with more devices while exporting.

I think the issue is that the converter from ETS5 to ETS6 also checks for a valid certificate. That could possibly be patched out in the “Knx.Ets.CvNext.dll” File.

Importing a cracked ETS5 .knxproj with 20 devices does work for me (ETS6N), so its perhaps a ETS6C issue?

magicufmagicuf
                    Participant

i have 57 devices and also click cancel in the login window

sinn3rsinn3r
                      Participant

@magicuf and are you running in compatibility mode or in 64bit mode? ETS should have noticed you on project import if it needs to switch compatibility mode on.

magicufmagicuf
                        Participant

compatibility mode, ETS6C

sinn3rsinn3r
                          Participant

@magicuf Strange that this works for you!

@debbe
                            I reset ETS6, cleared all projects, disabled compatibility mode and tried to import another project, that does not need compatibility but comes from a cracked ETS5 (unsigned).

>>Importing a cracked ETS5 .knxproj with 20 devices does work for me (ETS6N), so its perhaps a ETS6C issue?
                            I also got the license error when trying to import the unsigned project to ETS6N.

Then I imported a signed project from a licensed ETS5 -> no error here

Then I tried to export the same signed project from ETS6N and got the same “This project cannot be exported with the licenses installed” error.
                            So ETS6N and ETS6C behave exactly the same for me.

Then I created a fresh new project, added 5 devices and was able to export the project. After adding another device (6) I got the error on export again. So ETS6 is checking the demo devices count.

hsdudehsdude
                            Participant

Just checked myself
                              – ETS5 “C” (cracked) project with 21 devices imported to ETS6 (N) without problems.
                              – Exporting the same project works perfect.
                              OS is Windows 10 just for info.

I do have a project with more than 100 devices (with long history starting ETS1.3, but this requires Compatible mode. Currently running with ETS5C cracked). I’ll try when sinn3r is successful with his smaller project :-)

hsdudehsdude
                              Participant

oh, one more Info. The ETS “C” runs perfect in Win 32 Bit (Win7 with me) without these “shi…” plugins. SO I think this is not directly related to 32 / 64 Bit

sinn3rsinn3r
                                Participant

That’s very different behaviour on the different clients.
                                  Are we all running the latest 1.04 beta?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 136 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.