Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi
      Since I replaced my XGW2000 (with PowerLine connection to appliances) with a XGW3000 (with a ZigBee connection), the Miele@home plugin of my HS3 no longer displays anything (just a black box, no error message like when the gateway is off, for example). On its side the Moele@home systems works perfectly: I can see and control the devices from the web interface of the XGW3000 gateway or with the iPhone App.
      I wonder if it is no related to the version of the plugin.

My Miele@home plugin (ID : 1_10) version of the HS is 1.111129…

Are there some newer versions?

Thanks

RoellerRoeller
      Keymaster

I also have version 1.1.111129, for me it works with the XGW-3000 (and the latest firmware) on HS 4.5.

I also have the XGW-3000 (had lots of trouble with the XGW-2000 before).

In Experte (QC Config):
        Gateway IP Address:
        Gateway port: 80
        Account: Password: Gateway Multicast IP Address: 239.255.68.139
        Gateway Multicast Port: 2810 (I have seen different configs but they do NOT work!)
        Gateway Notifications Priotity: 1
        Gateway Notifications Storage Period: 30

Make sure you have the latest Miele XGW-3000 firmware. I know there were a few firmwares which didn’t work anymore (broke) the QC Plugin.
        I am running firmware 2.0.7 (But i know that 2.0.6 was also working)

Settings of the XGW-3000 Gateway:
        Settings -> Other Settings

(DO NOT CHECK) Homebus login active
        (DO NOT CHECK) Homebus send all information
        (Check!) Homebus Event Notification Active

Then in my gateway, the “Homebus API 1.1 (GIRA)” is selected in the pulldown menu, although there are no other items in the list.

DibouDibou
        Participant

Hi
          Thanks for the advice.
          I proceeded with new tests. Actually, it seems that the malfunction comes from one of my device, my dishwasher…
          I did fully reset the XGW3000 gateway, paired it with only one device (washing machine) and it worked.
          2nd device (dryer) added : still ok.
          It’s only when I added the third one that the plugin got black. On the contrary, the iPhone apps works correctly, as well as the Gateway web mini-browser… This dishwasher is rather old (G2730Sci : one of the first Miele@home 1.0 compliant apliances) and is not officially supposed to work with the Miele@Home 2.0 system. Pairing it with the gateway was by the way a real pain. I had to start the pairing process several times and the only way I made it succeed was by putting the gateway just close to the device and using the button on the XKM3000 module to start the connection process, instead of the menu on the user interface.
          My intent now is to try to see if a firmware upgrade of this appliance is possible, through the Miele technical after-sale service… If so, it may solve the issue.

Riyanmax17Riyanmax17
          Participant

The Miele@home 2.0 plugin for HomeServer QuadClient (HS QC) offers seamless integration, empowering users with enhanced control over their Miele appliances. With intuitive functionality, it enables convenient monitoring and management from the comfort of your fingertips. Whether adjusting settings or receiving real-time updates, this plugin optimizes the home experience, ensuring efficiency and peace of mind for users invested in smart home technology.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.