Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    Participant

xxx

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by xxxxxx.
      • This reply was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by xxxxxx.
      kubakuba
      Participant

Thanks a lot!

sc33sc33
        Participant

1000 Danke für ETS6 inkl. Medizin!!!

Antony.89Antony.89
          Participant

Hi I’m a new member, primarily asdfasdfasd for the excellent work and for sharing everything with the forum. And I congratulate the creators of the forum, which I have found very useful and interesting on many subjects.

Also I wanted to ask if anyone had found a way to be able to switch projects from an unlicensed ETS6 to a licensed one.
            I should recover 4-5 projects I had on ETS5, they managed to pass them without problems on ETS6 without a license but I can’t pass them on ETS6 with a license, does anyone have any tips?

I’ve already read some forum pages and tried some of your suggestions including the method that worked with ETS5 but doesn’t seem to work on 6, unfortunately.

Do you have any advice on the matter?

Sorry, my English is not very good and I got help from google translate.

sinn3rsinn3r
            Participant

@Antony.89
              Did you try the dummy file way to import the file from an unlicensed ETS to a licensed ETS6?
              See https://www.roelbroersma.nl/forums/topic/ets-6-download/page/2/#post-33464
              Should work.

Antony.89Antony.89
              Participant

Thanks for the answer Sinn3r, yes I tried that procedure, I can see the licensed projects on ETS6, but the Duplicate icon remains gray and I can’t proceed.

The procedure I did is this, having ETS6 with a license, I first downloaded ETS6 without a license, I downloaded all the projects coming from ETS5 without a license, converting them and then I performed the procedure indicated on the forum.

But nothing the Duplicate button remains gray and I can’t go further, I’m also trying to recover a licensed ETS5 to try to convert the files directly with that.

But so far the search has been in vain.

sinn3rsinn3r
                Participant

@Antony.89
                  I’d try again by modifying the unlicensed ETS5 knxproj files and them importing them into the licensed ETS6

Antony.89Antony.89
                  Participant

Sinn3r sorry if I’m only answering you now but I’ve had busy days at work.
                    I did other tests and this morning I managed to make the procedure work, unfortunately in the translation I had misunderstood a passage and I couldn’t make it work.

I can confirm that it works and that you can import projects from the old ETS5 without a license. Thanks again for your support and help, you have been very kind and extremely helpful.

JS888JS888
                    Participant

Very Cool Debbe!

saeifamsaeifam
                      Participant

Thanks is work

SomeUserSomeUser
                        Participant

Cool thread, thanks for your work!

How can I import a project file into ETS 6 that is from around 2010 and was used on a virtual Win XP machine? File type is *.db

tvrtvr
                          Participant

Hello ETS-guys ‘n -dolls,

when starting the “specialized” version of ETS6, there is an annoying login-screen, this is to be clicked away to have access to the ETS6-database.

Here is a workaround to have no login-screen:

Create a new Icon on the Windows-Desktop for the start of ETS6.
                            Behind the string of the path and ETS6 parameters, looks normally like:
                            “C:\Program Files (x86)\ETS6\ETS6.exe”
                            just add 6 characters including SPACE: {TAB}

This then looks then like:
                            “C:\Program Files (x86)\ETS6\ETS6.exe” {TAB}

Add a Keyboard-Shortcut
                            and then there is a direct START of ETS6 with no hassle of the annoying login-screen.

greetings

tvr

tvrtvr
                            Participant

In reply to:

How can I import a project file into ETS 6 that is from around 2010 and was used on a virtual Win XP machine? File type is *.db

An ETS-database, ending with .db is from an ETS-version before ETS4.

Go to the link:
                              ETS-Projekt-Exportassistent

Everything is explained there.

Hope this will solve your problem.

greetings

tvr

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by tvrtvr.
                              • This reply was modified 1 year ago by tvrtvr. Reason: Tags edited
                              sinn3rsinn3r
                              Participant

>> Here is a workaround to have no login-screen:
                                @tvr Nice find! Thanks.

rocketsaucerocketsauce
                                Participant

first of all, a big Thank You! You did a great job!!! awesome!
                                  I tried and everything was working fine, except the apps. here i had no trouble with installing, they appeared in apps area and were even licensed (tried the “mdt update app”), but the app did not appear in the menu-bar under the point “apps”. there are just the standard-apps.
                                  And even this standard-apps, i cant open, there was always the message e.g. “The app device templates is integrated in ETS and cant be opened via the menu. the following link contains the documentation to this app”.
                                  I have no my-knx.de account.
                                  Can anyone help me to get the apps running?
                                  I downloaded the version on page 1.

Thanks alot again for your work!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.