Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Or just post it here?

zonizoni
      Participant

Is it possible to adapt a file intended for dongle x to dongle y ?

BarnirBarnir
        Participant

@markdegroot i bought the ETS6 and i’m looking to convert our previous ETS5 cracked projects… but i have no acess to a ETS5 license, do you think you could help me? or someone else around this forum

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by BarnirBarnir.
          markdegrootmarkdegroot
          Participant
            BarnirBarnir
            Participant

Yup, and used the Demo 5.7.4 for a couple of really small projects, but the person i asked for help has the latest ETS5 version installed and it seems that method does not work :\

m00m00
              Participant

@Barnir i have a valid ETS5 Dongle and a cracked ETS 5.7.4, the Method i use for signing cracked .knxproj files is still working:

-run the ETS cracked
                -import the unsigned .knxproj
                -close the ETS and “uncrack” it
                -run the ETS with plugged in dongle and export it
                -done

If you upload the unsigned .knxproj somewhere, i’ll sign it for you, otherwise you can provide a email address and i’ll get in touch

(@admin a PN feature would be dope btw :D)

JS888JS888
                Participant

Does anyone have a link to a ‘learning edition’ of ETS 6? I’d like to try it before buying it.
                  thx

RoellerRoeller
                  Keymaster
                    darkavdarkav
                    Participant

I have the very same problem :(
                      I have a ETS6 license, but cannot import my ETS5 for the license issue :(

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by darkavdarkav. Reason: don't want to ahve my email public
                      • This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by darkavdarkav.
                      benjaminbenjamin
                      Participant

Hello there,

i have a question i guess i cannot ask in a KNX user forum.

I rund ETS 5.7.2 + fix on a virtual machine. Unfortunatel i deleted it, but i have a plenty of backups containing each increment i made.
                        My current problem: I don’t get ETS running anymore, or to be more detailled, i can’t import any of my latest backups on a re-installation, even with using the same installation files + fix.

But i’m not sure if it isn’t a problem of Dot Net Framework (I will abbreviate it as “DNF”). At least google brings a lot of matches menntioning DNF when searching for:

“Ein Aufrufziel hat einen Ausnahmefehler verursacht.” respectivly “Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.”

Unfortunately I cannot remember the version of DNF that was installed on VM. What i can say, DNF V4.6.1 included in ETS572 setup does not work.
                        It even cannot be installed as the download link used seems can’t be called from setup. So in installed this version manually.

It still can’t import backups of my knx project on a blank VM where only ETS is installed
                        It also can’t be read on another VM witch ETS updatet from 505 to 572, as i guess to remember that i did it the same update with the VM i deleted.
                        But what’s suspecious, with this V505-V572 installation i can import backups of V566 i used in the meantime (until i got errors while adding new products to my project, which forced me to update to V566+fix and lateron V572).

Does someone know this error message?

m00m00
                        Participant

Just to clarify: are you trying to import a .knxproj file or have you copied the folder structure?
                          It kinda looks like it could be a plugin issue. If you remember which devices you used in your project that needed the installation of a plugin, I’d recommend creating a new project where you import those devices, which leads to the installation of the respective plugins. Some plugins older projects of mine still need are working with DNF 1.1, so it isn’t necessary a issue with ets, but with a plugin.

benjaminbenjamin
                          Participant

yes, i’m trying to import a knxproj file.
                            I guess not to to have used special plugins. especially not the last time.
                            I’ll try to find the latest backup runnning and then adding the further components since backup. Maybe then i can import my latest project file.
                            By the way, is there a newer version of ETS + ‘medicine’ available than V572?

m00m00
                            Participant

The newest patched ETS5 version is 5.7.4 (here), but there is a patch for ETS6 (here), perhaps that works?
                              Have you tried running the ETS5 in compatibility mode?
                              If nothing else works, you could send me the .knxproj file (via PN, uploaded somewhere like mega.nz) and i’ll try to import it and/or look inside the file structure if there is some error.

benjaminbenjamin
                              Participant

what do you mean with compatibility mode?
                                and where do you have such experience about ETS inside stuff?
                                great respect!

m00m00
                                Participant

you have to enable the compatibility mode app on the bottom right under apps. this will restart the ETS5 software as a 32-bit application (usually the ets will run in 64-bit mode). This is further explained on the KNX Support page -> Here.

again, if you want, i’ll look into the error if you want. just send the .knxproj over, i’ll try to locate the issue.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.