Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anyone considered installing the HS binaries on a NAS, which is running 24h anyway?
      I think it has to be a NAS with an atom based CPU due to intel binary compatibility.

wolfman4.0wolfman4.0
      Participant

I would like to inform you that i am currentry working on a port for my NAS.

My device is an Asustore 302T which has an intel atom CPU and therefor is binary compatible.
        I started using the HS4.2 hyper-V VM which is debian linux based. First i had to install python on the asustore nas, for which a asustore package exists in the appstore.

A quick test showed me there are some libraries missing:
        libssl.so.0.9.8
        libcrypto.so.0.9.8

Due to there is an RPM package manager on the asustore nas i could get those libraries via
        wget “ftp://……” and install them using
        rpm -i libssl……rpm
        that worked but due to some messages from hs_main showing some missing parameter (e.g. libssl version number) i changed my mind and copied the binaries from my VM. So those warnings disappeared.

Next step is a missing Image Library (“_imaging C module missing”).
        The python image library is named “PIL” and can also be downloaded, but my best approach was also copying from the VM.

Currently i am still working step by step to eliminate one error after the other, but the first experiances show that it is possible.

… to be continued …

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.