Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Participant

@doity
      I’m sorry but i dont have those Plugins. If someone would share their bought plugin (Energiezähler, Alarmzentrale, etc.) of the manufacturer KNET then i’d be able to decrypt it. That way everbody could use the plugin. I dont have the plugin, so i cant crack it.

charlezcharlez
      Participant

Hello,

Does someone have the QC – Klimaanlage Plus to share?

br
        Charlez

StevieStevie
        Participant

Does anyone have an update for the WeatherForcast module? The current 2.0.200510 is already some time old and the data output is small. No data is output for precipitation and precipitation amounts. Maybe this is better in a current version? (Unfortunately there is no current version on the website. ) Thank you!

alex303alex303
          Participant

Hallo,

hat jemand vielleicht folgende Logikbausteine: 16981, 16984, 16986, 16982?
            Die kann ich nirgendwo finden.

Gruß
            Alexander

m00m00
            Participant

Hi guys.

Some kind people on this forum have shared two KNET Plugins with me. I have decrypted and repacked them, for everyone to enjoy.

The KNET Plugins “Energiezähler” and “KNX-Guard” are available here:
              Mega.nz

i would highly apreciate if others would share Plugins like “Alarmzentrale” by KNET!

m00

AlbertAlbert
              Participant

Hi @m00

Ich kann z.B. den Guard Baustein nicht verwenden, da ich beim Übertragen immer die Meldung bekomme das der HSLX Baustein nicht geladen werden kann. Gibt es hierfür eine Lösung oder mach ich was falsch.

Grüße

m00m00
                Participant

Hallo @Albert
                  Sorry, da hatte ich einen Fehler beim entschlüsseln gemacht – Ich hatte nie versucht das hochzuladen, habe die Logiken selber nicht in Benutzung.
                  Bitte nochmal aus dem o.g. Link herunterladen, die .hslz Dateien neu in den Experten importieren, jetzt klappt auch das Übertragen auf den Server.

lg m00

m00m00
                  Participant

2 New plugins available, thanks to the people who share their encrypted plugins:

4ba-gmbh HTTP-Request & JSON Parser
                    KNET Bewegung added to the KNET folder

m00

Jas07Jas07
                    Participant

hello, happy new year.
                      Have you tested module Grot HS-WeatherForecast, you manage to download the data. For me, both in demo mode and with the code, the module does not return any data, do you have any suggestions?

MonkeyMonkey
                      Participant

Hi,

I’m looking for the Plugin “Balkendiagramm”. Can anyone share this plugin?

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.