Tagged: , ,

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hmm, on my system NTPD is running:
      >> systemctl status ntp

This shows an error:
      >> systemctl status systemd-timesyncd

NTP runs in the background and seems to work.

sinn3rsinn3r
      Participant

@Roel I must admit that I always used my own current project to test things which seems to work fine (exported from Experte 4.9):
        – IP was set to my old HS IP
        – user authentification works with the embedded user-data of my project

Another thing: could you enable the email notification of this forum? I never receive any info about new answers in my subscribed threads. Thanks!

IchIch
        Participant

@sinn3r
          Bei mir scheinen sich die Dienste Ntpd und timesyncd in die quere zu kommen. Ntpd läuft zwar, bemängelt aber folgendes:

Aug 16 08:20:30 hs ntpd(386): unable to create socket on eht0 (103) for 192.168.178.12#123
          Aug 16 08:20:30 hs ntpd(386): failed init interface for address 192.168.178.12
          Aug 16 08:25:30 hs ntpd(386): bind(17) AF_INET 192.168.178.12#123 flags 0x19 failed: Address already in use
          Aug 16 08:25:30 hs ntpd(386): unable to create socket on eht0 (104) for 192.168.178.12#123
          Aug 16 08:25:30 hs ntpd(386): failed init interface for address 192.168.178.12

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by IchIch.
          • This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by IchIch.
          charlezcharlez
          Participant

@Ich You have to disable the service.

mosjka1mosjka1
            Participant

If you want to disable it type the following lines:

# systemctl stop systemd-timesyncd
              # systemctl disable systemd-timesyncd
              hsdudehsdude
              Participant

To all please be aware of:

It is only possible to update to firmware version 4.9.0 from the following versions:
                – Gira 4.5.0.160913R
                – 4.6.0.170320
                – 4.7.0.180424
                – 4.8.0.181017

This is from original Release Notes. So make sure you update your project to one of the valid realeses. Otherwise there will be issues with strange behaviors (passwords not working, QC not working etc…..)

lebi1976lebi1976
                Participant

Bei mir funktioniert das Kameraarchiv vom TKSIP nicht mehr. Er speichert anscheinend keine Bilder bzw. zeigt keine an.
                  Jemand eine Idee woran es liegen könnte?

RoellerRoeller
                  Keymaster

@sinn3r :

Another thing: could you enable the email notification of this forum? I never receive any info about new answers in my subscribed threads. Thanks!

Fixed!

sinn3rsinn3r
                    Participant

@ich
                      “unable to create socket on eht0” <- das sollte eth0 sein?!?
                      Irgendwas mit der Netzwerkkonfiguration daneben gegangen?

RoellerRoeller
                      Keymaster

I have it running under Hyper-V. Let’s see if someone finds a MEGA link …

RoellerRoeller
                        Keymaster

@lebi1976 I see the same symptoms. HSTK (DCS IP Gateway) does not work with homeserver anymore. I checked that the /hs/bin/hstk file has CHMOD755. Maybe it should also be patched.. ?

pstackpstack
                          Participant

I’ve checked the packages with the squashfs deliveries. There are (at least) 2 packages missing compared to @sinn3r readme.txt. Add ntpd and python-imaging (which will add PILcompat to the local dist-packages). Maybe the problem with TKS-IP is related with that.

On my setup, the ‘remanent’ store does not work. In Addition the state field ‘Load/Save’ sticks at 01.01.1970. Any hint on that?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 7 months ago by pstackpstack.
                            doitydoity
                            Participant

bekomm immer beim booten die fehlermeldung: smbuscontroller not enabled
                              vm läuft in esxi6.0.0

sinn3rsinn3r
                              Participant

@pstack: thanks for that. I already added ntp to the other thread’s text.

Remanent files are saved I think every 15 minutes only.
                                If this error remains, maybe the /hs/data/remanent folder needs other rights.

sinn3rsinn3r
                                Participant

@lebi1976 @roel
                                  I tried to run hstk (which still seems to be a 32bit binary and loads libcn32 from /lib32), but I only get a segmentation fault. I wonder if this thing works at all. Sorry that I cannot test this.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.